Mumbai: Every woman wants long, healthy and shiny hair but nowadays it is very difficult to get beautiful hair especially if you have a dry hair.
Your hair gets dry because there is not enough oil in your scalp to moisturize your hair or sometimes the hair permits the moisture to escape. Dry hair is prone to breakage and it also splits within weeks after a trim.
Not just that regular use of blow dryers, excessive washing of and exposure to the chlorinated water are some of the other reasons of dray hair.
If you are facing dry hair problems then try to follow some simple and natural home remedies. Here are some amazing benefits of Olive Oil, especially if you have dray hair.
Olive oil is an excellent conditioner and keeps your hair hydrated and more manageable. It helps in getting rid of problems like breakage and split-ends.
How to use olive oil in your hair routine?
- Avocado and Olive Oil: Take one ripe avocado, one tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Pit and skin the avocado and then throw it into a blender. For a smooth paste add little water and blend it. After that put some olive oil and mix it well.
Wash your hair and squeeze out the excess water with the help of your towel. Apply the avocado and olive oil hair mask and cover your hair with a shower cap.
After one hour wash the mask out with cold water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo. Use this mask twice in a week and you will get expected results.
- Coconut Oil and Olive Oil: Take two tablespoon of cold pressed coconut oil and two tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Combine the two oils in a bowl and heat for couple of seconds.
Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp. Massage your scalp for 10-15 minutes and then cover your hair with a hot towel for at least 30 minutes. Wash your hair with cold water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Use this method twice in a week.
- Honey and Olive Oil: Take ½ cup of raw honey and ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil. Combine the honey and olive oil until you get a smooth mixture. Then heat this mixture in a microwave for about 15 seconds.
Before applying this mixture wash your hair and squeeze it dry with a towel.
Apply this mixture onto it from the roots to the tips. After this, cover your hair with a shower cap. Wash your hair with cold water and mild sulfate-free shampoo after 30 minutes.
Use this method once in a week for shiny and healthy hair.
- Egg Yolk and Olive Oil: Take two egg yolks and two table spoon of extra virgin olive oil. Make a smooth mixture and apply onto your hair from the roots to the tips.
Cover your hair with a shower cap. Wash your hair after one hour with cold water and mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Egg Yolks is a natural conditioner. For beautiful and silky hair apply this mixture once in a week.
- Lemon and Olive Oil: Take two table spoon of lemon juice, two tablespoon of water and two tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl. Then apply this mixture to your hair and scalp. Cover your hair with shower cap and wait for about 20 minutes.
Wash your hair with cold water and sulfate-free shampoo.
This mixture will surely help you if you have a dry hair or a dandruff problem. For better results use this method once in a week.