Mumbai: Dandruff is a common condition but it can be embarrassing and difficult to treat. Dry skin, sensitivity to hair products, skin conditions such as psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, or eczema can cause dandruff. If you are looking for a permanent solution of this problem then onion juice is the perfect solution to get rid of this problem.
Let’s now look at the different ways to use onion juice to remove dandruff
1. Onion Juice
2. Aloe Vera and Onion Juice
3. Lemon Juice and Onion Juice
4. Coconut Oil and Onion Juice
5. Apple Juice and Onion Juice
6. Olive Oil and Onion Juice
1. Onion Juice: Massage onion juice into your scalp and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Aloe Vera and Onion Juice: Take two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and three tablespoons of onion juice. Mix aloe vera gel and onion juice and apply the mixture to your scalp and lightly massage it in. Leave it about 10 minutes and then rinse.
You can do this 2-3 times a week for better results.
3. Lemon Juice and Onion Juice: Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of onion juice. Apply it on the scalp and leave it for at least 20 mniutes and then rinse.
You can do this once in two days.
4. Coconut Oil and Onion Juice: Take one teaspoon of lime juice, five teaspoons of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of onion juice. Mix lime juice, coconut oil and onion juice in a mixer. Apply it on the scalp and wash it away after 30 minutes.
Do this twice a week you will surely get expected results.
5. Apple Juice and Onion Juice: Take two tablespoons of apple juice and two tablespoons of onion juice. Mix them well and apply it on your scalp. Rinse it after 20 minutes.
You can do this 2-3 times a week.
6. Olive Oil and Onion Juice: Take one teaspoon of olive oil and three teaspoons of onion juice. Mix them well and apply it to your scalp and hair. Then wrap a towel around your hair. Wash your hair after half an hour with a mild shampoo.
Do this once a week for expected results.